As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. Let us take care of your books so you can get back to running your business and generating profits.
You can customize the services you want.
Services we offer:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Income and Balance Sheets
- Maintain Chart of Accounts
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds by reconciling your books.
- Detect unjustified bank charges and transactions.
- Identify lost checks and deposits.
- Manage cash more effectively.
Income and Balance Sheets
- Track revenues and expenses.
- Make better business decisions with current data.
- Determine a budget and keep track of places your business could do better.
- Track profit margins to maximize profit.
- Reduce your taxes by projecting income and making business decisions based on tax planning.
- Keep track of seasonal trends and cash management
- Determine if you need to make immediate steps to increase cash reserves.
Maintain an accurate Chart of Account
A chart of accounts is the core to accurate bookkeeping. It is a list of accounts that specify expenses, revenues, assets, and liabilities. Accurate books need to be kept to keep personal deposits separate from business deposits so you don’t end up paying more taxes than you need to. Assets need to be itemized so they can be depreciated correctly and the business can be valued correctly. Liabilities need to be notated and traced for future loan consolidations. Basically, the chart of accounts is crucial to maintaining accurate books that management can rely on to make better business decisions.
Dixon Accounting offers business services such as payroll, sales tax, 1099s, W2s, Chart of Account set-up. Located convenient to Clinton near OakRidge TN, Powell, Knoxville TN, Lafollette, Lake City.