Bookkeeping allows you to tell whether your business is making money or not. If you create a profit and loss statement each month, you will know if your business is making money and pinpoint places to improve. It gives you an opportunity to make changes where changes are needed so your business will become more profitable.
On-going Bookkeeping Services:
- Payroll (we do it all. W2’s, 1099s, ect)
- Bill Pay / Accounts Payable
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Proforma Statements and Projections
- Bank Reconciliations
- Tax Reporting
- QuickBooks setup and training
- Sales Tax
- Accounts Receivable and Billing
How does it work?
Most work is done off-site unless otherwise requested.
We will simply pick up your records and return them on a regular basis.
Monthly meetings can be setup to go over reports requested.
Why choose Dixon Accounting rather than hiring an in house bookkeeper?
- NO down time. You only pay for time spent on your account.
- No payroll tax.
- You get a professional CPA so you know the books are done right.
- Less cost for income tax return preparation. Everything is already in line for income taxes. It takes less time to prepare your taxes so it cost you less.
- More credibility. Loan officers, auditors, and the IRS will trust your books more if a CPA is handling them.
It is important to have up to date reports so business owners can make good business decisions.
- We can provide accurate, reliable, and timely reports.
- Provide cash flow reports so you can better manage your purchases.
- Understand your financial statements.
- Save on income tax through planning.
- Free up valuable time that could be spent running your business.
Are your books a mess? No problem!
Dixon Accounting offers personalized bookkeeping and payroll services for small businesses. Affordable and trustworthy is the key to our success. Services offered to Clinton, Powell, Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Lafollette, and surrounding areas. Here are a few things we offer.
Let us help you. We can set you up with on-going personalized bookkeeping or just help you clean your books up.
Clean up your books:
- Current year clean-up and schedule C.
- Personal Income Tax Return.
- Personalized system setup for next year’s books.
Dixon Accounting is conveniently located in Clinton TN near Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Powell, Lafollette, Lake City. We offer bookkeeping, accounting, Quickbooks set-up, and Quickbooks training.